I am a User Experience & Graphic Designer with over 10 years of experience in graphic and product design. I have worked on projects including merchandise/ brand development, digital / print marketing promotions and mobile / website user experience and interface design.
Highlights of my skills
UX & UI Design
・Strong UX and UI skill
・Value user research and trackable data
・Create mid and hi-fidelity prototype
・Conduct user usability test for feedbacks and improvement
・Coordinate with developers
・Track backend usability data for further improvement
・Source and communicate with local and international merchandise suppliers
・Come up with fresh and exciting design that appeal to target customers
・Hand & digitally illustrate and design for various type of merchandise
・Provide print ready file for any print requirement and restriction
・Create physical and digital visual mockup and user testing before order process
・Coordinate with suppliers for storage and shipping
・Have helped brand and rebrand for various company at different establish stages
・Create rebrand strategy that work within the timeframe and budget
・Design effective and recognisable brand experience that reflects the business believes and goals
・Establish a clear branding guide for brand consistency
・Set up studio and take professional photos
・Graphic design for various projects
・Layout and poster design
・Find the best price for each print job
・Coordinate with printers to print and deliver within timeline
Linus Media Group/ Linus Tech Tips
2018 – Current
• Analyzed sales figures, customer reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs for a YouTube channel with over 14.5 million subscribers.
• Created design sketches, prototypes and final product designs.
• Collaborated and coordinated with suppliers, distributors and department heads to negotiate prices, quantities and lead times
• Reviewed and approved production samples
• Ensured products were delivered on time and within budget
User Experience Research and
Interactive Arts at
Vancouver Institute of Media Arts (VanArts)
2018 – 2020
• Collaborated with the department head in planning course goals.
• Created and managed research roadmap, providing coaching to students.
• Demonstrated ability to think critically and develop innovative solutions to problems.
• Ensure positive outcomes through teamwork & diplomacy.
• Strong teaching skills with the ability to engage students.
Creative Director / Art Director
Blenz the Canadian Coffee Company
• Collaborate with co-founders and marketing director to ensure objectives, timeline and budget are met for all project work.
• Evaluate consumer insights and built branding standards, marketing strategies, and product and franchising promotions.
• Work with marketing and operation teams to define the user experience goals and metrics.
• Manage and oversee the production of all creative assets.
• Ideate and design user interface and user experience for online presence.
Light House Labs
2018 - 2018
UX Designer Professional
Design & Illustration Application of Art (IDEA)